as discussed in our garden meeting I will post the current tasks to do.
If anybody wants to go work at the garden and does not know what to do you can pick from the list.
Please share with the group what chores are done.
* weed strawberries
* weed broccoli bed
* clean up old tomatoe bed, compost old fruit
* pull out dying tomatoe plants, cut in smaller pieces and put in black compost bins
* turn the compost and water it
* keep peremiter of the garden weed free (weeds should not go in our black compost bins but rather
in the green bin next to the church office)
* pull out dead sunflowers
* keep the paths free of growth
* prune dead branches of pear tree (do not throw in compost, make a pile next to the tree)
our next work day at the garden is this Sunday Oct. 17th, 11:15 to 12:15
Justine will be there around 9 am to harvest.
After this Sunday we will try to have 1 workparty a month, weather pending to maintain the garden.
The dates are Sunday Nov 7 and Dec.5, see calendar